Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sweet Pea Box Review January 2013

Sweet Pea Box Review January 2013

I am excited to review the second box I got from Sweet Pea Box -- children clothing subscription.  

Sweet Pea box is a children clothing subscription service.  You get  4 items for $30, 6 items for $40 and 8 items for $50 with no shipping charges.  They offer boys and girl sizes new born to 8 years old.  If you are interested, email customerservice@sweetpeabox.com and mention "Three Princesses in NY".  I don't get money for referral but Sweet Pea would put something nice in my box, so thank you!  :)

My box is a combination of size 7, 5 and 2, style: preppy.


Super excited and Sweet Pea keeps getting better and better!!


Size 4/5
Old Navy knit dress:  super comfy and nice color
Bellinni tunic with matching headband:  pretty damask pattern


Size 5/6 
Tea Collection Juniper Wrap Dress and matching Cosmic Berry Skinny Stretch Leggings:  Retail at least $46
Ralph Lauren black dress:  Retail at least $35
L.A Teez:  cute girl in mint green color
My jaw totally dropped when I see these!  I was screaming and jumping with joy!  Sweet Pea Box rocks!!!!!



Size 2
Bellinni black damask tunic with matching pants:  very soft


Overall, I couldn't be happier with Sweet Pea Box!  
Their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweet-Pea-Box/430363817026376?fref=ts

If you don't want to go through the messy clearance racks (like me) and want some cute clothes from a company who cares and respond to you, Sweet Pea Box is for you!

Sign up: email customerservice@sweetpeabox.com and mention "Three Princesses in NY". 

No comments:

Post a Comment