Sunday, May 26, 2013

Honest Company products review

I love organic and chemical free things, from clothes, food, to baby and cleaning products, so when I read about Honest Company, I knew I had to try it.

http://honest.com/accept_invitation/278752

They are offering free trial.  Just pay $5.95 for shipping and you get the baby sample pack and the essential sample pack.  A great deal to start sampling their products.

So for $5.95, these are what I got.




The Essential Sample Pack:
Honest Healing balm :  sooth, nurture and protect sensitive skin
Honest Hand Soap 2oz.:  advanced plant-based cleaning --organic lemongrass
Honest Face and Body Lotion:  nourishing, calming, and hydrating moisturizer
Honest Laundry Detergent 2oz.:  advanced plant-based cleaning
Honest Shampoo and Body Wash 1oz.:  pure, plant-based, hydrating cleanser




7 colorful diapers and 10 wipes
They have 13 different patterns for a little sophisticated look, so no more Huggies or Pampers designs!
Wipes are thick and "medical-grade" cloth.





I have tried all the samples.  They are light to apply and just feel very natural and with a nice light fragrance.  According to their website, they contain pomegranate, chamomile, cucumber, organic olive, safflower oils, calendula and lavender, etc.

I am just tired of all the chemicals in the household products.  My princesses have eczema and allergy, so switching to this "free & clear" company is something I could do.


Check out The Honest Company! You can get a free trial of their non-toxic, eco-friendly home and baby products at Honest.com. I gave them a try and I love it!

http://honest.com/accept_invitation/278752

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I was interested in their cleaning trial box but don't want several of the products that come in it. I emailed them to ask if they could change the trial pack and they are premade so no. So, I just bought the full size package. I figured I can use for a month and if don't like it cancel. But I'd have no interest in the healing balm and face & body lotion so I didn't want the trial. But, it looks great! I can't wait to get my products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! :) Let me know what your favorite product is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah honest company reviews are real image of honest company for there products. They are providing the best products with monthly subscription. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete