Saturday, May 11, 2013

ipsy Glam Bag Review May 2013


Just got my ipsy glam bag in a shinny hot pink padded envelope!  Chic!

There are 5 small items, 4 full sizes and 1 trial sizes, with a chevron cosmetic bag and coupons.  $10, totally worth every penny!!

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hfo2qoo744ic15lo


Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Perfume roll-on:  Retail $12, smell heavenly!
Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss:  Retail $15, also a nice smell!
Yaby  cc008 buff:  not too sure what it is, maybe foundation or base.
 The cute bag



Zoya full size "Neely"mint green/ seafoam color nail lacquer:  Retail $8,  I guess this color is hot right now.  Coach store has lots of bags in that color in current collection.

Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment for all hair types $13.5, fantastic review at Amazon.  Got to try this on my hair!

Zoya nail color:



Everything in the bag


I did fill up some survey questions at the beginning.  Maybe that's why I get all the things organic and natural.  I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment