Friday, March 22, 2013

Sweet Pea Box Review December 2012

I am excited to review the first box I got from Sweet Pea.  They started in the middle of December 2012 so receiving the box was like a Christmas  gift to me.. oh, my three princesses!  ;)

Sweet Pea box is a children clothing subscription service.  You get  4 items for $30, 6 items for $40 and 8 items for $50 with no shipping charges.  They offer boys and girl sizes new born to 8 years old.  They are pausing April and open up to a bigger and better company in May.  So if you are interested, email customerservice@sweetpeabox.com and mention "Three Princesses in NY".  I don't get money for referral but Sweet Pea would put something nice in my box, so thank you!  :)


My box is a combination of size 7, 5 and 2, style: preppy.

I get
Tea Collection plum romper size 2:  super super soft and comfy, Love it!  Retails: at least $20.
Ralph Lauren navy dress size 2:  Who gives Ralph Lauren in a $50 box?  The dress itself would be at least $20.
Old Navy tights size 2-4




Tea Collection Radiant Rice leggings in apple green size 5:  What can I say...  Mama loves Tea Collection!  :)  Retail: $18
Old Navy yellow birdie shirt
Old Navy yellow/grey floral shirt
Old Navy grey ruched leggings with jewels:  These make very nice combinations.




Jessica Simpson Downtown girl pink tee size M
Old Navy white leggings with golden polka dots size M
Old Navy hot pink tiered skort size 6/7


The overall value would be way more than $100.  Excited to see my second box.  Stay tuned.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment