Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sweet Pea Box Review February 2013



I just love reviewing my Sweet Pea Box.  It is a children clothing subscription club that delivered to your house monthly.  You pick from 3 options and prices.  You can even divide the box into 3 kids, just note it in the comment box. 

* 4 item box is $30
* 6 item box is $40
* 8 item box is $50
Shipping is FREE!

They offer clothes for girls and boys ages from 0 to 8.  If you are interested, email customerservice@sweetpeabox.com and mention "Three Princesses in NY".  I don't get money for referral but Sweet Pea may put something nice in my box, so big thank you!  :)

My February box was unbelievably great!!

My style is Preppy and the box is split into age 6, 4, and 24 Months.

And a super plus note to their customer service.  The dress I received last month has a hole at the sleeve.  I emailed them with photos of the hole and they replied quickly stating they would send a new replacement in this month box.


I got
Tea Collection Forget Me Not Dress size 6 (the replacement) retail $25 or more:  Just LOVE this dress!
Tea Collection halter tank and shorts size 6 retail $35 or more:  What can I say, just WOW!
Maggie and Zoe dress/ tunic in grey:  very nice style and good quality.
Kate Quinn Organics dark green dress size 7 retail $25 or more.





Carter's red flower set size 24Month: good quality clothes
Old Navy butterfly top size 2: cute
Violet and Moss pink dress size 5:  100% organic cotton, retail $25 or more.




I am just blown away by this month box!
If you are tired of the drama of Wittlebee and want a little surprise, Sweet Pea Box is for you. 

You can check out more boxes on their Facebook page:

No comments:

Post a Comment