Monday, March 18, 2013

Wittlebee Clothing Box Review March 2013

This is the box I received from Wittlebee, charged on February 22nd, items selected on March 1st, and received on March 11th.  I was offered a showroom to choose three items of different age and gender.  I love this feature a lot since I could pick the things I like and maybe a gift for a friend.  Given they just started this feature there were not many choices, but I have seen some people getting selections from Tea Collection, Rabbit Moon, Le Top and Appaman, etc.

The three items I chose:

Appaman 5T Hi-Lo Tee  ($40 at Amazon)
Appaman 6T rouched sweat pants   (About $20)
Rabbit Moon 6T brown with floral trim pants    (Market price: more than $20)

The three surprise items:

Trish Scully green shirt and white ruffle pants in 5T   (Market price: each about $20)
Threadless giraffe tee size 5/6.   (Market price: about $10)

For $39.99, this is a great deal!!  Everything is very high quality and and very soft.  Perfect for kids every day play with fashion.
I am very happy with this box.

They also have a lot of flash sales, mystery bags sale and Instagram sales only for members and three-month subscription would save your shipping.

Use my link and you save $10 for your first box!
http://curebit.com/x/XHt1i









2 comments:

  1. I'm a new customer and ordered from your link today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy your box! :)

    ReplyDelete