Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wittlebee 6T Grab bag Review March 2013

This is the size 6 grab bag I received on March 1st.

Wittlebee offers grab bag sales about twice a month and THEY GO FAST.  Usually they are posted on Friday 4PM EST in NY (or 1PM PST in CA).  It's kind of fun to hunt for the sale and once it opens up, people jump in like crazy.

I ordered it on February 8th and waited patiently.  It is a sale with 5 items for $15 and $2.99 for shipping.

I got:
Mim-pi hot pink leggings --  Super happy to have Mim-pi...  would be at least $20!!
Baby Nay hot pink pants -- runs big, bug nice corduroy material
Kids Headquarter Flamingo shorts set -- good for the summer play wear
Crush grey leggings -- nice and soft butI have too many pairs
American Apparel Wittlebee Giraffe tee

It's fantastic to have Mim-pi.  It's a boutique brand in Europe.  Mim-Pi means "dreaming" on the island of Bali.  The idea that gils must feel like a princess and be able to dream of a magic world is behind every collection.    Their clothes are made of beautiful fabric with rich prints and embroideries.  They are not easily found and price is rather high.  I am very happy to have the leggings.

Baby Nay is another boutique designer brand.  I have received other pieces from them and they are very girly, classic and beautiful.  They stand out easily.

The Wittlebee tee was a freebie, though I am not a big fan of clothes with their company names.

I have to say something about their customer service!  I emailed them about having received multiple duplicate pairs of Crush grey leggings and Wittlebee refunded me the cost!  How awesome is that!

You do have to be a member to participate the grab bag sale.
Please use my link to save you $10 for the first box.  :D
http://curebit.com/x/XHt1i




No comments:

Post a Comment