Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wittlebee 24M grab bag review March 2013


This is the size 18-24 Months grab bag I received on March 1st.

Wittlebee offers grab bag sales about twice a month and THEY GO FAST.  Usually they are posted on Friday 4PM EST in NY (or 1PM PST in CA).  It's kind of fun to hunt for the sale and once it opens up, people jump in like crazy.  

I ordered it on February 8th and waited patiently.  It is a sale with 5 items for $15 and $2.99 for shipping.  The deal was so good so I ordered two.

I got:
Rabbit Moon tiered dot and chocolate top -- Neapolitan  retailed price $29
Vitamin Kids Navy top with polka dot leggings
Laughing Giraffe hot pink dress
Strawberry grey leggings
American Apparel Wittlebee Giraffe tee

Rabbit Moon is a high end boutique brand.  They integrates comfort and ease with soft cotton fabrics.  The soft pink polka dot is just so darling!

I love the Vitamin Kids set.  The top is soft and puffy like a dress with two bows at the side.  The matching leggings have ruffles at the end.  It is a lovely set!

I have heard good things about Laughing Giraffe so I will keep it and maybe layer it for another look.

Overall, I am really happy with this grab bag!

You do have to be a member to participate the grab bag sale.
Please use my link to save you $10 for the first box.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment